A knife resistant diver’s surface buoyancy vest designed specifically for the Incursion-CMR
rebreathers and tactical vests, to keep the diver on the surface when required.
Below: reverse side showing lift point and RM
option for rear mounting of the rebreather.
• Modern tactical vest designed for Incursion
rebreather by marine Special Forces.
• Incursion-CMR rebreathers clip directly to the
• Incursion Surface Buoyancy Vests clip directly.
• Super-hyperlon TPU laminate, laser cut and welded.
• Knife resistant, with internal plate carriers
accommodating Level IV body armour (4 plates)
• Molle webbing, laser cut.
• Immediately dry / Fast drying / Fast drain
• Crotch strap and lifting points built into a single
continuous 1800kg rated webbing, TPU coated and
• Fast donning and doffing with sand tolerant moulded
• Available with 750kg helicopter lift fittings as option.
Lift: 120kg, or 750kg with Helicopter Lift Fittings option
Use: Tactical Vest for military diver use with Incursion-CMR rebreather
Armour: Plate carriers for Level IV body armour up to 11” x 14” (front and rear), 6” x 8” (side plates),
from 0mm up to 20mm thick.
Giant: Chest sizes from 50” to 70”
Standard: Single model fits chest sizes from 36” to 58”.
Extra Small: Chest sizes from 32 to 52”
Model number – OSEL-Incursion-TV-SF-(RM)-(HL)
RM – Accommodates both front mounting and rear mounting of the rebreather.
HL – Helicopter lift fittings.