A vintage design diving mask with a wide-open single lens and soft silicone skirt. The classic frameless build means the mask sits closer to your face and eyes. This, plus the square shape, opens up your field of view to better see the underwater world. It also reduces volume which makes your mask easier to clear; and it is light, compact and comfortable. The lenses are made of tempered glass, guaranteed safety and durability with a resistance to breaks, scratches and scuffs.
The soft silicone skirt uses a double-seal system for a comfortable, durable, leak-proof fit that creates a great all-round secure fit against the skin. With no frame the masks buckles attach directly to the skirt which gives the user much more flexibility meaning you have a better range of motion and also allows the mask to be folded quite flat – great for traveling, storing in your BCD or drysuit pocket!
A frameless mask is not a new invention, it is one of the original designs of a dive mask and some say still the best today. The iconic single lens rectangular shape improves a diver’s peripheral vision as well as direct view. The traditional mask strap design offers a soft silicone grip and the wide stretch band is sure to spread the load on the back of the head and secure firmly in place. The push-button buckles are easy to use and allows for quick adjustments.
The lens exceeds the impact test requirements of the American National standard Z86.11-1985.
- High grade tempered glass, anti-scratch, shatterproof, durable to use
- Frameless single lens design provides an expansive field of view
- Extremely small internal volume
- Soft silicone skirt
- Single lever buckle system for easy adjustments to adapt to various head sizes
- Wide flexible silicone band allows for a comfortable fit against the back of the head
- Colour: black only
- Supplied with a hard-plastic storage case