The NDB5 Military holdall is constructed from PU top spec material and is fully washable in side and out. It is the latest version of this bag and continues to be supplied to the UK MoD.
The strong and spacious holdall is ready for action across a wide range of diving scenarios. The bag’s 160 litre capacity should swallow up your bulky gear with ease.
Includes a large spacious main compartment with a small zipped end compartment.
These bags are renowned for their robust construction and durability making them first choice for countless divers and rescue teams all over the world.
On this utilitarian holdall you’ll also find three lifting handles, removable alpine-cut padded shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap and webbing attachment points running down either side of the bag.
A nylon inner dry clothes bag is supplied with every NDB5 holdall.
The NDB5 Changing mat is a useful feature for when you’re on the go and can be bought separately. The mat rolls up with ease and can be stored on the side of the NDB5 bag when not in use (photo coming soon).
Customer logos can be added to our bags upon request, please note an additional charge will be required. Contact us to discuss and arrange customising bags.
- Spacious main compartment and a smaller end compartment
- D-zip opening with weather protective zipper flap
- Internal mesh pockets
- Additional reinforcement on the base
- Comfortable top-mounted handle
- Adjustable,removable alpine-cut shoulder straps with an ergonomic fit – now with extra padding for additional comfort and an adjustable chest strap
- Webbing loops running down both sides of the bag – can be used with carabiner or similar to attach items
- Twin haul handles on either end – now padded with neoprene covers for extra comfort
- Water-resistant, rugged design with extra bartacs and double stitching
- ID pouch on the front of the holdall
- Washable inside and out
- Inner zipped nylon dry clothes bag included (photo coming soon)
- Available in black, blue and red
- Dimensions: 87cm length, 46cm width, 40cm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- A shorter version (110L) of the NDB5 bag is also available in black, red and blue
- PU, nylon stitched construction