Our 10 metre long inflatable Air Track can be used to form a walkway over unstable terrain, and it can de deployed in water as a rescue platform, pontoon or raft. The device can be set up quickly in a rescue situation.
A longer path can be created by connecting any Northern Diver Air Track to this one. The same principle applies to extending the size of the air track for water use. Our Air Tracks can be linked lengthways or horizontally.
The unit is supplied with a carry bag, hand inflation pump and a maintenance kit. Rapid inflation kits are available – click here for further information.
- Non-slip top surface
- Durable and stable
- Drop stitch construction
- Max pressure 0.7bar / 10psi
- Inflation & relief valves fitted
- Versatile and low maintenance
- Guide lines available fitted
- D-rings running parallel
- 5 colours available
- Overall length: 1000cm
- Overall width: 140cm
- Floor materials: DWF
- Floor thickness: 8cm
- Gross weight: coming soon
- Carton/packing dims: coming soon
- Chambers: 1
- Max inlet fill – 0.7bar/10psi
- SS316 stainless steel D-rings: coming soon
- Handles: 4
- Max loading – coming soon
- Max persons – coming soon