The original and most trusted waterproof VHF case since 1983. This waterproof case suits satphones and radios with longer antennas.
- Clear windows on both sides so it fits both L- and R-handed radios
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip® seal protects and secures your VHF from the elements
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 1.9oz / 55g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
How waterproof is it?:
IPX8 – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
What size do I need?
The 228 small case is for walkie-talkies and very small handsets and will fit most modern handheld VHF radios. The 248 large case on this page is good for satellite phones and radios with long antennas.