Our KN48 knife is an essential piece of safety equipment for scuba diving, sailing and many other water sports or rescue scenarios.
This ultra compact knife features a 304 grade stainless steel, twin edged, heavy-duty blade complete with a chisel tip for additional safety, when stowing the knife in its sheath. The included ‘hard case’ knife sheath incorporates a webbing belt clip on the rear, for specialist rescue attachment or for attaching to any nylon harness webbing. Also includes a specific BCD hose or safety rope attachment bracket, which can be simply exchanged with the rear ‘belt mount’ bracket, when required.
This knife also features an ergonomic ‘comfort’ knife handle, also incorporating an eye-hole anchor point, for attaching a bungee or similar style security device.
- Ideal for storing on a BCD or PFD
- Multi-point attachment options
- Designed for underwater and surface use
- Used by divers, rescue teams, commercial personnel and military operators
- Compact design makes it ideal to travel with and store
- Twin edged (one sharp – one serrated)
- Built in line cutter
- 70mm (2.8″) blade length
- Blade constructed from 2.5mm (0.09″) thick 304 grade stainless steel
- Sturdy hard plastic handle
- Protective hard plastic sheath
- Thumb-lock quick release system
- Comfort handle with rear anchor point
- 160mm (6.3″) total knife length
- Knife sheath
- Hose adapter bracket
- Clip adapter bracket
- 4x screws