3.2m Navajo Wren Inflatable with Aluminium floor and inflatable keel
With a maximum capacity of 5 on 2 benches, the Navajo is a small but mighty option for a range of applications.
Compact and easy to manoeuvre, the Wren Navajo 3.2m boat can comfortably hold between four to five people, with two benches and plenty of handles fitted. Oars are included, and it’s possible to mount an outboard engine to the rear.
The sturdy aluminium floor is simple to assemble, and the whole boat, once deflated, will fit into the handy carry bag.
As well as a set of oars and a carry bag, you’ll also receive an inflation and maintenance kit with the Navajo. Rapid inflation kits are also available.
Made from PVC fabric, the Leisure Series boats are lightweight and give guaranteed flexibility and reliability in all-weather conditions.
- Max. loading: 4 persons, 650kg
- Dimensions: 3.2m (length) x 1.52m (width), internal width 700mm
- Tube diameter: 410mm
- Floor: 4 aluminium folding panels (weight: 15kg)
- Weight: 47kg (inflatable only)
- Chambers: 3 + inflatable keel
- Max. tube pressure: .35bar/ 5 psi
- Max. pressure inflatable keel: .7bar/ 10psi
- Handles: 2+1 +life lines
- 2 benches
- Bow towing point + 2x stainless steel D rings
- Recommended outboard engine size: 15HP Max.
- Colours: grey with blue trim
- Rubbing strake around the full boat tubes Underside additional keel reinforcing with rubbing strake
- Category C – Inshore
Accessories included: Both the Navajo and the Apache boats come with paddles, paddle holders, oar locks. As well as a maintenance kit, double-action pump and storage bag.