3.6m Apache Wren Inflatable with Aluminium floor and inflatable keel
With great handling and easy transportation, the Wren Apache 3.6m boat is a perfect go-to vessel with plenty of capacity.
Our 3.6m inflatable Wren, the Apache gives you more space for an extra person without compromising on stability or speed.
The boat’s floor is manufactured from lightweight, durable aluminium and is split into separate panels for storage. The boat is supplied in a carry bag, which can be used to store and carry the boat if preferred.
Oars and oarlocks come as standard, as well as a maintenance and inflation kit – rapid inflation systems are also available.
The Apache is fitted with two benches and has plenty of deck space. Mounting an outboard motor is optional.
- Max. loading: 5 persons, 800kg
- Dimensions: 3.6m (length) x 1.7m (width), internal width 800mm
- Tube diameter: 450mm
- Floor: 4 aluminium folding panels (weight: 15kg)
- Weight: 59kg (inflatable only) Chambers: 3 + inflatable keel
- Max. tube pressure: .35bar/ 5 psi
- Max. pressure inflatable keel: .7bar/ 10psi
- Handles: 2+2 +life lines
- 2 benches
- Bow towing point + 2x stainless steel D rings
- Recommended outboard engine size: 20HP Max.
- Colours: grey with blue trim
- Rubbing strake around the full boat tube
- Underside additional keel reinforcing with rubbing strake
Accessories included: Both the Navajo and the Apache boats come with paddles, paddle holders, oar locks. As well as a maintenance kit, double-action pump and storage bag.