You can have it all – lightweight, compact and low on fuel consumption so you can enjoy fishing, high-speed thrills, cruising, and fun with friends and family.
Positioning the crankshaft slightly off-centre from the cylinder reduces the lateral pressure on the cylinder wall resulting in a smoother piston movement, which improves operating efficiency.
Battery-less electronic fuel injection
Delivers quicker easier starts, smoother running and quick acceleration without the bulk and weight of a battery.
The cover design provides the direct intake system with a smoother, cooler flow of air boosting engine operating efficiency.
Lean Burn control system
Suzuki’s Lean Burn Fuel Control Technology predicts fuel needs according to operating conditions, then delivers the optimum fuel/air mixture to the engine resulting in greater fuel economy.
Largest reduction gear ratio in its class
A large reduction gear ratio leads to powerful torque for quick acceleration and great top-end speed.
- Starting System: Manual or Electric
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHC
- Fuel Delivery System: Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Piston Displacement: 490cc
- Maximum Output: 18.4KW
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 5,000 – 6,000
- Steering: Tiller or Remore
- Oil Pan Capacity: 1.5L
- Fuel Tank Capacity 25L
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Alternator: 12V 14A
- Engine Mounting: Shear Mount
- Trim Method: Manual or Power
- Gear Ratio: 2.09:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Exhaust: Through-prop Hub Exhaust
- Recommended transom height: S: 381mm (15in) L: 508mm (20in)
- Weight: 62.0kg – 72.0kg
- Bore x Stroke: 60.4 x 57.0mm
- Propeller Selection (pitch): 9″ – 15″