This Dunlop full safety standard wellington boot is constructed with Purofort®, a material developed by Dunlop, which contains millions of evenly-distributed air pockets and utilises a cross linked structure – this results in a lightweight, thermally insulating boot that’s also strong and flexible.
The boot is fitted with a steel toe cap and mid sole for safety, and it’s insulated against the cold down to -20 degrees C (rated). Additionally the boot is EN345 compliant and is of S5 safety category with SRA slip resistance.
- Best safety practice is offered with steel toe cap & midsole
- Constructed with insulated waterproof polymer upper
- Antistatic and energy absorbing heel
- Temperature resistant to -20 degrees centigrade
- Resistant to minerals, vegetable oils, fats, blood and manure
- Resistant to disinfectant & various chemicals
- Conforms to EN345 safety footwear standards