The hood combines Supervent technology with our super-stretch Neoprene. The one-way Supervent valve removes trapped air from the inside of the hood, increasing comfort and ensuring a perfect fit throughout the dive.
The Supervent Hood is manufactured from 6.5mm superstretch neoprene, which features our Ti-Ax® heat reflective technology. On the outside, there’s a stretch nylon heavy-duty coating.
This dive hood also features a Smooth-Skin Neoprene face seal, on the outside and inside of the hood, providing exceptional sealing properties all around the face and reducing water flow to an absolute minimum, when used in conjunction with a full-face scuba diving mask.
- Equally Suitable for use with Wetsuits or Drysuits
- Constructed from 6.5mm Super-Stretch Neoprene
- Super-Vent System Quickle Remvoes Trapped Air
- Unique Ti-Ax® Coating For Superior Thermal Properties
- External MA Heavy Duty Coating For Increased Longevity
- Smooth-Skin Face Seal on the outside and inside of the hood
A 4-way stretch neoprene, super stretchy comfortable and versatile. Used on the neck and wrist seals of drysuits and wetsuits.
Super-Vent Hood Technology
Our one-way Super-Vent valve removes trapped air from the inside of the hood, increasing comfort and ensuring a perfect fit throughout the duration of the dive.