We can design and manufactureMulti Role Tri-laminate Drysuits to your required specification
- 450D Aquatex tri-laminate
- Triple glued, blind stitched seams
- Front or rear entry options
- YKK® Aquaseal® plastic zip
- Zip protector sits flush to suit
- Non magnetic low profile valves
- Neoprene neck seal & warmer
- Latex wrist seals
- Anti Slip Equipment Anchor (both cuffs) keeps wrist equipment in place
- Constant Fit Tension Flex system gives a streamlined underwater profile
- Adjustable crotch strap
- Integrated Kevlar® knee protection
- Overprinted seat protection
- Flexi-Light stick pocket (right arm)
- Zipped transporter pocket with integrated knife pocket (right thigh)Velcro close bellows pocket (left thigh)
- Durable hard sole boots
S, M, ML, MLR, MR, MLT, L, LR, LT, XL, XLR, XLT, XXL, XXLR & MTM
Available in various tri-laminate grades and colours including camouflage patterns
- Neoprene or latex seals
- Pocket options and configurations
- Zip options and positions
- Boot and sock options (including steel toe and latex socks)
- Various Dry Glove Systems available
Bonded For Life Seam Technology
Seams can be stitched and taped or welded or butted and glued, or a combination for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort.
Cuff Ring System
The Cuff Ring System has excellent resistance to acids, alkalis, abrasion, chemicals, cutting oils, petrol and gasoline.
Excellent option for those interested in replacing seals quickly and easily.
Attaches directly to the drysuit.
Dry Glove Ring System
Compatible with our dry glove ring system. Loss of movement or manual dexterity, due to cold hands, can be dangerous during a dive, as well as being uncomfortable for the diver. Maintaining hand warmth and a divers ability to efficiently operate their essential diving equipment, is vital to safe diving and maintaining a high level of dive comfort. Northern Diver is proud to manufacture and continue to innovate our revolutionary concept in dry diving glove systems.
Independent testing & certification of valves.
Custom Tailored Suits & Suit Repairs
Custom tailoring options are available on stock size drysuits – perfect for people who wish to add other elements such as neck, wrists, pockets, reflective panels and much more. Drysuit repairs are available for all suits – visit the Custom Tailored and Suit Repairs page for more information.
Aquatex Tri-laminate Fabric
The tightly woven face fabric is proven to be incredibly resistant to abrasion and tearing. In addition to its strength,
Aquatex is very comfortable, proving a popular choice for boat handlers and personnel who wear their suits for many long hours at a time.
Butyl Rubber is sandwiched between two layers of polyester to create a durable and flexible fabric.
Available in black, red, yellow, amber and orange.
Made to Measure Available
If a stock drysuit is not for you why not build your own?
Using our Made To Measure system you could have a drysuit meant only for you, perfect for your personal requirements. You can add numerous elements to your drysuit. Choose fabrics, pockets, boots, zipper and seals that fit your unique specification. Complete your drysuit by personalising it with you name or company logo.