Our Long Duration Drysuit has been designed and developed to offer the operator optimal comfort and warmth for Long Duration Operations in Extreme Conditions.
- 6mm compressed neoprene
- Triple glued, blind stitched and liquid/cell neoprene taped seams
- 6mm neoprene attached hood
- Medium duty BDM non magnetic zip
- Horse-shoe entry style
- Non magnetic low profile valves
- Latex neck seal
- Latex wrist seals with warmers
- Adjustable elasticated inner braces
- Zipped transporter pocket (right thigh)
- Velcro close bellows pocket (left thigh)
- Kevlar® knee protection
- Durable hard sole boots
MTM – made to measure to your exact requirements to ensure optimum fit
We can design and manufacture Special Forces Long Duration drysuits to your required specification
- Available in neoprene and tri-Laminate (various thickness and colors available)
- Various Camouflage patterns available
- Fire retardant
- Pocket options and configurations including dry pockets and map pockets
- Various Dry Glove Systems available
- Valves can be fitted in any position required
Dry Glove Ring System
Compatible with our dry glove ring system. Loss of movement or manual dexterity, due to cold hands, can be dangerous during a dive, as well as being uncomfortable for the diver. Maintaining hand warmth and a divers ability to efficiently operate their essential diving equipment, is vital to safe diving and maintaining a high level of dive comfort. Northern Diver is proud to manufacture and continue to innovate our revolutionary concept in dry diving glove systems.
Small diamond neoprene fabric has a soft hand feel with enhanced heavy 3D textural appearance.
Its abrasion resistance is higher than standard nylon fabrics making it very suitable for drysuits.
The thickness of the FO4 neoprene varies dependent on suit specifications. Standard nylon lining has a stretchable soft/ smooth texture.
Available in various colours and MTP.
Super-Vent Hood Technology
Our one-way Super-Vent valve removes trapped air from the inside of the hood, increasing comfort and ensuring a perfect fit throughout the duration of the dive.
A 4-way stretch neoprene, super stretchy comfortable and versatile. Used on the neck and wrist seals of drysuits and wetsuits.
Independent testing & certification of valves.
Made to Measure Available
If a stock drysuit is not for you why not build your own?
Using our Made To Measure system you could have a drysuit meant only for you, perfect for your personal requirements. You can add numerous elements to your drysuit. Choose fabrics, pockets, boots, zipper and seals that fit your unique specification. Complete your drysuit by personalising it with you name or company logo.