Our Breathable Boating Ops Drysuit is designed to keep the user dry if they enter the water. The seals are manufactured from super-soft neoprene and are exceptionally comfortable.
For extra comfort, the drysuit features a fleece-lined collar, adjustable wrists and ankle gaiters.
This drysuit was designed with the British Ministry of Defence and Police boating operations teams. It is manufactured to a very high specification and can be customised on request. It can be worn with all Northern Diver boots.
- Fleece-lined collar
- Fold-away reflective hood
- Front entry high compression YKK Aquaseal zip
- Internal braces for optimum fit
- Fly zip with protective cover
- Adjustable protective covers on wrist seals
- Kevlar® reinforced seat and oversized kneepads
- Bellows pockets on both thighs, ID card pocket fitted on right pocket
- Hook and loop fastening pockets on upper arms
- Dry pockets on forearms
- Breathable tri-laminate socks
- Adjustable ankle protectors
- 320D fully breathable embratex cotton feel nylon with water repellant coating
- Removable badges on chest and upper left arm
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals (materials can be customised on request)
- Narrow reflective piping
- ID card pocket on shoulder
Breathable Fabric Technology
Breathable fabric technology.
Cuff Ring System
The Cuff Ring System has excellent resistance to acids, alkalis, abrasion, chemicals, cutting oils, petrol and gasoline.
Excellent option for those interested in replacing seals quickly and easily.
Attaches directly to the drysuit.
Dry Glove Ring System
Compatible with our dry glove ring system. Loss of movement or manual dexterity, due to cold hands, can be dangerous during a dive, as well as being uncomfortable for the diver. Maintaining hand warmth and a divers ability to efficiently operate their essential diving equipment, is vital to safe diving and maintaining a high level of dive comfort. Northern Diver is proud to manufacture and continue to innovate our revolutionary concept in dry diving glove systems.
Small diamond neoprene fabric has a soft hand feel with enhanced heavy 3D textural appearance.
Its abrasion resistance is higher than standard nylon fabrics making it very suitable for drysuits.
The thickness of the FO4 neoprene varies dependent on suit specifications. Standard nylon lining has a stretchable soft/ smooth texture.
Available in various colours and MTP.
This suit is available in unisex sizes. Look at the documents tab to view our size charts and measuring guide.
YKK® Aquaseal® Zips
YKK® AQUASEAL® zippers are perfect for diving. This zip has been designed to be flexible and smooth, offering optimum protection with a film-coated tape and an innovative zipper element mechanism. Keeping the water out and you dry.