This kind of drysuit is also known as an immersion suit, which is not intended for diving use but will keep the wearer dry in water.
This particular suit is used by Police in the UK and abroad for boating operations.
- NOMEX® tri-laminate fire retardant fabric
- Removable reflective panels
- ID card pocket on shoulder
- Front entry heavy duty BDM metal zip with protective cover
- Adjustable elasticated internal braces
- Fly zip with protective cover
- Latex neck and wrist seals with adjustable protective covers
- Kevlar® elbows, knees and seat
- Bellows and map/notebook pockets on the side and front of each thigh respectively
- Zipped waterproof accessory pocket inside suit
- Smaller bellows pockets on the sides of the lower legs
- Breathable tri-laminate socks
- Can be worn in conjunction with all Northern Diver seperate swim boots.
The Cuff Ring System has excellent resistance to acids, alkalis, abrasion, chemicals, cutting oils, petrol and gasoline.
Excellent option for those interested in replacing seals quickly and easily.
Attaches directly to the drysuit.
Compatible with our dry glove ring system. Loss of movement or manual dexterity, due to cold hands, can be dangerous during a dive, as well as being uncomfortable for the diver. Maintaining hand warmth and a divers ability to efficiently operate their essential diving equipment, is vital to safe diving and maintaining a high level of dive comfort. Northern Diver is proud to manufacture and continue to innovate our revolutionary concept in dry diving glove systems.
The tough, woven structure of Nomex® is extremely strong, has high heat resistance, is flame retardant (it doesn’t melt or drip) and doesn’t react with water.
Nomex® is a registered trademark for flame-resistant meta-aramid material developed by DuPont Nomex®.
Available in navy blue.
This suit is available in unisex sizes. Look at the documents tab to view our size charts and measuring guide.