Rear Entry Semi-Dry 7mm Wetsuit
Our 7mm Rear Entry military-style wetsuit is long john style. It’s made from our unique super-stretch DFN-Ultragrade™ neoprene. Our DFN-Ultragrade™ neoprene is made from a combination of nylon, spandex and CR (Chloroprene Rubber) neoprene and 100% nylon neoprene. We’ve used the best quality neoprene, heavy duty blind-stitched and triple-glued the seams for durability and to ensure a high quality finish.
We’ve also made it with our unique Ti-Ax® Thermacote® Titanium lining to provide extra warmth. It does this by utilising your own body heat and using reflective technology to return it back to you. The lining incorporates an additional anti-bacterial coating. While we developed the lining primarily for additional insulation, it doesn’t mean we’ve compromised on comfort, the Ti-Ax® lining is soft and smooth making it nice to wear as well as easier to don and doff.
To further ensure comfort, we’ve designed the 7mm Semi-dry suit with shaped (essentially pre-formed) arm and leg sections. The neck, wrist and ankle seals are all single lined smooth-skin neoprene. We’ve used a wrap-around comfy-fit hook and loop fastening neck for the neck closure to ensure a close fit. Plus the unique ergonomic cut of this rear entry semi-dry wetsuit, provides maximum comfort and the ultimate diving flexibility.
For durability, we’ve used a YKK® Aquaseal® Ti-zip for your rear-entry suit and to protect the zip, it’s got a neoprene protective zip cover and a sturdy plastic zip pull. We’ve also added additional ‘strong pad’ protection to the knee, seat and inner crotch areas to ensure that high wear areas don’t wear out too quickly.
Designed with grey stitching that compliments the look, you’ll not only feel great in this semi-dry suit, but you’ll look great too. There’s a zipped transporter pocket on right leg for convenience. It’s an ideal size being 150mm wide, 230mm high and 60mm deep. We’ve used a YKK® zip which wraps around the top of the pocket and sits mid-way down the length so that you’ve got plenty of room for equipment.
At a glance:
- 7mm semi-dry black rear entry long john wetsuit
- Ti-Ax® Thermacote® titanium lining
- Rear Entry YKK® Aquaseal® Ti-zip 10# with neoprene protective zip cover
- All seams triple-glued and blind-stitched
- Single lined smooth-skin neoprene neck, wrist and ankle seals
- ‘Strong pad’ protective knee, seat and inner crotch areas
- YKK® zipped transporter pocket on right leg (dimensions 150 x 230 x 60mm)
- Made from black superstretch (86% nylon, 14% spandex, CR neoprene) and black superstretch (100% nylon) neoprene
- Available sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL