Northern Diver are constantly using feedback to enhance the evolution of our products and our newly improved V3 Flexi-Light sticks are no different. We have enhanced the prominence of the on/off switch to prevent the light from being switched off unintentionally and to allow the user to easily activate the light when wearing a thicker glove. We offer the V3 in 5 colours plus IR – the same as previous versions and now we introduce the multi-colour V3 Flexi Light.
V3 standard colours – light stick modes.
- Press once for Mode 1: Low power, burn time 40 hours
- Press again for Mode 2: High power, burn time 22 hours
- Press a third time for Mode 3: Flashing, burn time 42 hours
- With the fourth press, the Flexi-Light is switched off
Our new edition gives you 4 colours in 1 light stick, each of the colours can be produced with each push of the button. The multi-coloured Flexi Light has flashing mode only and is built to the same standard as all other versions.
Press 1. On / Flash / Red
Press 2. Flash / Green
Press 3. Flash / Blue
Press 4. Flash / Yellow
Press 5. Off
We’ve kept the features that work.
All Flexi-Light sticks can be twisted or bent during storage and even in use, with no damage occurring. Northern Diver’s high intensity 8 lumens light sticks burn up to 3x brighter than traditional glow sticks and are waterproof and depth tested to 100m (V2 + V3), they are non-sparking and non-heat producing. Their RoHS compliant polyurethane double sealed construction means that the battery is non-replaceable to ensure they remain waterproof.
The colour coded marker at the end allows the user to quickly identify the light colour/version:
Standard colours: green, yellow, blue, red and white markers
Multi-coloured: purple marker
Infrared: black marker
Originally developed for military use.
The Flexi-Light was originally designed for military and special forces use to support troops on the ground and helicopters overhead as a more cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to chemical light sticks. Unlike chemical light sticks, the user decides when to turn the Flexi-Light stick on or off. Replacing chemical light sticks with our reusable Flexi-Light V3’s can help you make a significant cost saving at the end of each year.
We introduced the Infrared (IR) option for Military Ops (wavelength of the IR Flexi-Light is 625-635 NM)
A range of uses.
Our Flexi-light sticks have become popular in a range of different markets as a cost effective, reusable product that can be useful in a range of activities.
Who uses our flexible light sticks?
- Military: covert ops
- Water rescue teams
- Mountain rescue teams
- Search and rescue teams
- Scuba diving
- Outdoors (camping, dog walking, trekking, hiking & walking)
Optional fixing options.
We have designed multiple fixing options depending on what you are using the Flexi-Light for.
- 3M™ adhesive tape strip (adhesive foam strips can be supplied with Flexi-Light sticks for simple and easily application onto a range of surfaces and equipment – contact us to supply these)
- Hook Velcro fastening (for application to loop velcro – select colours available)
- Nylon clip (a reusable slide on clip can be easily used on a range of equipment – a simple way to attach any Flexi-Light stick to your kit – click here to read more)
- Removable Velcro pocket (designed to perfectly fit all Northern Diver Flexi-Light sticks. The light stick can be quickly slid into place and viewed through the transparent window – click here to read more)
- Removable fix-loc pocket (designed to clip to your drysuit – click here to read more)
- Available in 5 standard colours , multi-coloured and IRR
- Output: 8 lumens
- 100% Waterproof
- Dimensions: 110*25*20mm (LxWxH)
- 100m depth rating
- Visible from up to 3km away
- Improved on/off push-button operation
- Can be repeatedly used with on/off switch
- Non-replaceable battery
- Material: RoHS compliant polyurethane
- Low, high power and flashing modes (standard V3 version)
- Mode 1. Low power, Burn time 40 hours (standard V3 version)
- Mode 2. High power, Burn time 20 hours (standard V3 version)
- Mode 3. Flashing, Burn time 42 hours (standard V3 version)
- Flashing: red-green-blue-yellow (multi-colour V3 version)