A galvanic gas sensor with an extra water repellent head space
Our D-05F oxygen diving sensor has an average three year life from opening the tin and benefits from a fast response time.
The device’s technical specification can be found in the features below.
Data sheets can be supplied if required.
- Electrical Connector: 3-pin Molex® , gold-plated
- Measurement Range: 0 to 100 Vol.%
- Sensor Lifetime: < 3 years @ ambient air
- Expected Operating Life: ~ 500,000 Vol.% h
- Initial Output Signal: 8.0 to 13.0 mV @ dry ambient air
- Response Time t90: < 14 s
- Drift: < 1 % volume O2/ month @ air, averaged across 12 months
- Linearity Error: < 3 % @ 100 % O2, applied for 5 min
- Zero Offset Voltage: < 150 μV in 100 % N2, applied for 5 min
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 °C
- Pressure Range: 600 to 1750 hPa
- Influence of Humidity: -0.03 % rel. O2 reading per % RH
- Recommended Load Resistor: ≥ 10 kOhm
- Temperature Compensation: NTC
- Interferences: none to He, H2 and CO
- Weight: approximately 24g (not including storage tin)
- Material in Contact with Media: PA, PPS, PTFE, stainless steel
- Storage – Temperature Range: recommended: 5 to 30 °C maximum: -20 to 50 °C
- Storage – Ambient Pressure: 600 to 1750 hPa
- Storage – Humidity: up to 100 % Rh