This oxygen monitor is designed to measure oxygen levels in therange 0.1 – 100%, for tank oxygen level verification.
The POMA is fitted with a large digital display and operates from an internal temperature compensated electrochemical oxygen sensor.
The unit is powered by a 9V battery, which will last for approximately 1 year before replacement is necessary. The oxygen monitor will automatically switch off after 10 minutes to ensure battery life is not compromised if the instrument is accidently left turned on.
- Outlet pressure: 1.6 bar
- Working pressure: 200 bar
- Working temperature range: 0 to 45°C
- Sensor available as a spare part
- Swivel 0-275 bar gauge
- Bull nose or DIN fittings
- 5 year in-use service life
- Non PVC oxygen tube, 1.8 metres in length
- Push fit connectors at both ends
- Anti-kink internal filament
- Impact resistant dry carry case with high density foam inserts for extra protection
- Easily changeable O2 sensor and battery
- Easy to calibrate from ambient air
- Comes with flow adaptor degrees
- Battery low warning indicator
- Specification number: DC/ CPS/6596 issue 2
- Manufactured in accordance with BSEN 50270 and BSEN 61000-6-3.