The Pressure Pot is used to aid the leak testing of equipment.
As it has a polycarbonate window, it can also be used to check depth gauge accuracy.
Made from chrome plated mild steel, the Pressure Pot gives a maximum depth reading of 90m.
A Hansen quick-coupling inlet connection, quick-release 6 point locking mechanism and a straightforward display ensure simple and swift operation.
- Internal dimensions: 250 x 285mm
- Capacity: 14L
- Maximum inlet pressure: 9 bar
- Pressure relief valves: 10.35 bar
- Maximum depth reading: 90m
- Weight: 46.5kg
- Inlet connection: Hansen quick coupling
- Locking device: 6-point locking mechanism, quick release action
- Removable plastic liner