A case designed to fit walkie-talkies and tiny dual band radios such as the Baofeng 888. The most trusted waterproof cases on the market, since 1983. The waterproof case is made of polyurethane, stabilised by UV rays, which does not discolour in the sunlight. The seams are welded with high frequency to form a very strong bond and the flexible plastic casing allows you to handle all the buttons without any problem. The case stays soft and functional even in extreme cold.
- Clear windows on both sides so it fits both L- and R-handed radios
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip® seal protects and secures your VHF from the elements
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- Floats if dropped in water
- Supplied with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- Made from TPU (vinyl-free)
How waterproof is it?:
IPX8 Submersible – Protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m.
Case weighs 1.8oz / 50g
Lanyard weighs 0.2oz / 7g
Package dimensions: 28 x 15 x 2.5cm
Aquapac are the most trusted waterproof cases on the market, since 1983.