This Metalux casualty care bag has been designed and developed to meet the high standards and specifications required for air ambulances, mountain rescue and search & rescue teams.
Even if saturated in water, the bag will still keep its thermal properties and ensure the casualty is kept warm and comfortable.
Tog rating: 4.3
Outside bag: black Metalux 200gsm outer
Internal build: synthetic resinous wadding & tin foil thermal film
Inside bag: red thermal soft fleece
Fixed 8mm neoprene mat built into the base
High wear nylon exterior base
– Comfortable and warm for casualties
– 6x 2 way plastic zippers for quick and easy access to all parts of the bag
– 6x carry handles built into bags base for extra strength
– 10x elasticated compression straps
– Face panel with draw string closure
– Mesh documents pocket with Velcro closure, dims approx 350mm x 295mm
– Machine washable
– Easy to roll up and stow away
– Carry handle on top
2140mm (length), 400mm (top), 300mm (bottom), 580mm (widest point), 350mm (narrowest point)
Team branding can be added for a small extra fee please contact us for details.