We have limited stock of the hugely popular Aqua Sphere Seal swim masks. High-performance swim goggles, engineered to be reliable, comfortable and to improve visibility in any type of conditions.
- Swimming activities
- Triathlon events
- Open water swimming and sports
- Boating, surface and on-sea operations
The Seal XP2 is a hybrid goggle that features superior visibility and exceptional comfort it is ultra low profile and hydrodynamic. It has a flexible, one-piece frame and comfortable, watertight skirt. The low profile, wrap-around design of the Seal XP2 creates less drag, has greater hydrodynamics and is ideal for swimming or training. The unique Plexisol® lens provides 100% UV protection and is fog and scratch resistant. The innovative easy-adjust buckle system of the Seal XP2 also allows for quick and easy adjustments, even while wearing the mask. Based on the technology and success of the original swim mask, the XP2 offers a lower profile swim mask for recreational and open water activities. The Seal XP2 utilises Aqua Sphere’s proprietary Exo-Core bi-material frame technology that combines durability with maximum comfort.
- Exo-Core technology with Softeril skirt for comfort & a leak resistant seal
- Patented curved lens with 180-degree panoramic field of vision
- Micrometric strap adjustment lever buckles for a perfect fit
- Lightweight Plexisol lenses offer 100% UVA/ UVB protection with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments
- Low profile, contoured frame