Our 10m Inflatable Walkway is a versatile piece of equipment that can be used as a path, platform, pontoon or raft.
2 sponsons running underneath the 10m Walkway give it excellent stability. As well as water and unstable terrain, it can also be used on ice.
Other sizes are available on request. This item can also be made to custom measurements.
The Inflatable Walkway is available in 2m, 5m, 10m and custom sizes (Contact us to enquire).
Photographs show the 10m Inflatable Walkway being used by Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service.
On one of the images we can see BARB Search & Rescue Team in Training using the Inflatable Walkway and the RR4 Rescue Sled.
- Length: 1000 cm
- Width: 120 cm
- No. of chambers: 1+2
- Thickness: 15+15 cm
- Material: 15cm drop-stitch and PVC
- 4 lifting handles
- D-ring attachment points in each corner
- Multiple D-ring attachment points on each end
- Multiple D-ring attachment points on each side
- Anti-slip surface
- 2 side pouches to hold equipment
- Inflatables can be made to any specification please contact us for details