High performance, lightweight, compact and low on fuel consumption. The DF30A is lightest in class with the largest reduction gear ratio.
Positioning the crankshaft slightly off-centre from the cylinder the lateral pressure on the cylinder wall is reduced resulting in a smoother piston movement which improves operating efficiency.
Largest reduction gear ratio in its class
A large reduction gear ratio leads to powerful torque for quick acceleration and great top-end speed.
Battery-less electronic fuel injection
Delivers quicker easier starts, smoother running and quick acceleration without the bulk and weight of a battery.
The cover design provides the direct intake system with a smoother, cooler flow of air boosting engine operating efficiency.
Lean Burn control system
Suzuki’s Lean Burn Fuel Control Technology predicts fuel needs according to operating conditions, then delivers the optimum fuel/air mixture to the engine resulting in greater fuel economy.
- Starting System: Electric
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHC
- Fuel Delivery System: Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Piston Displacement: 490cc
- Maximum Output: 22.1KW
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 5,300 – 6,300
- Steering: Remote
- Oil Pan Capacity: 1.5L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25L
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Alternator: 12V 14A
- Engine Mounting: Shear Mount
- Trim Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.09:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Exhaust: Through prop Hub Exhaust
- Recommended transom height: 381mm (15in)
- Weight: 71.0kg
- Bore x Stroke: 60.4 x 57.0mm
- Propeller Selection (pitch): 9″ – 15″