The Rescue 900 Personal Flotation Device (PFD) is a heavy duty, low cost PFD from Northern Diver.
Ultra-durable Cordura® fabric forms the construction of the Rescue 900, in a highly visible yellow with black accents and a rear reflective encapsulated panel – size 180 x 50 mm.
The encapsulated panel is removable if necessary and attached to the PFD by means of corresponding hook and loop patches on the jacket and the panel.
A quick-release buckle features at the front of the jacket, and higher up is a handy lash tab for the optional attachment of various items such as knives, line cutters or light sticks such as the acclaimed Northern Diver Flexi-Light line of products.
At the rear, we’ve included an optional cow’s tail tether, complete with a twist-lock carabiner. Further down is a fold-away pouch designed to house a Throw Bag.
The Rescue 900 is finished with a crotch strap, low-profile mesh and neoprene pockets, and a whistle.
This jacket is available in three adjustable sizes.
- Manufactured from ultra durable Cordura®
- Cow’s tail tether optional
- Twist lock carabiner
- Low profile mesh and neoprene pockets
- Quick release buckle
- Fold away pouch for throw bag
- Available sizes M – L 75N -> Chest size 86cm – 102cm Weight 50kg – 70kg
- XL – XXL 85N -> Chest size 102cm – 120cm Weight 70kg – 90kg
- XXXL 95N -> Chest size 120cm – 145cm Weight 90kg +