A compact, durable and lightweight helmet, certified to EN 12492 (working at height).
Inside the Elev8’s ABS outer shell there’s an EPS foam lining and removable cushioning to keep you comfortable. Handily, the cushioning is removable and washable. Furthermore, ten ventilation points feature on the helmet, all of which are protected with mesh to prevent dirt etc. from entering. The vents also allow water to flow through the helmet when it’s used in water.
The helmet’s size can be quickly adjusted with the convenient twist mechanism at the rear, and the padded chin strap is also adjustable. The strap secures with a Fastex-style clasp.
The Elev8 is equipped with mounting points for ear defenders, a visor and a headlamp – all of which are available separately.
- Durable ABS outer shell
- EPS foam inner lining
- Removable, washable cushioning
- Ventilation slots with mesh protection – prevents foreign matter entering the helmet and allows water to flow through when used in water
- Mounting slots for ear defenders, visor and headlamp (ear defenders, visor and headlamp available separately)
- Twist action size adjustment system
- Adjustable, padded chin strap
- Branding and reflective panels available upon request
- EN 12492 approved (working at height)
- Impact resistance: 100 joules (crown), 90 joules (sides, front and rear)