This Multi Role Drysuit has been provided to The Royal Navy for over 14 years and is our most widely used drysuit in the UK.
Issued to Divers of the Royal Navy, Army and Marines. Typical activities include: Underwater Engineering, Demolition, Fast Open Water Searches, Hull Search, Recovery and Deep Diving.Compatible for use with Re-Breathers and Air Diving Sets
- 5mm neoprene
- Triple glued, blind stitched seams
- Front or rear entry options
- Non magnetic heavy duty 6 pitch BDM suit zip and fly zip
- Zips fitted with protective zip covers
- Non magnetic low profile valves
- Neoprene neck seal, latex wrist seals
- Overprinted Kevlar® knee protection
- Knife pocket (right thigh)
- Zipped transporter pocket (left thigh)
- Torch pocket (right forearm)
- Durable hard sole boots
S, M, ML, MLR, MR, MLT, L, LR, LT, XL, XLR, XLT, XXL, XXLR & MTM
We can design and manufactureMulti Role Tri-laminate Drysuits to your required specification
Available in various fabrics, thicknesses and colours including camouflage patterns
- Neoprene or latex seals
- Pocket options and configurations
- Zip options and positions
- Boot and sock options (including steel toe and latex socks)
- Various Dry Glove Systems available
Cuff Ring System
The Cuff Ring System has excellent resistance to acids, alkalis, abrasion, chemicals, cutting oils, petrol and gasoline.
Excellent option for those interested in replacing seals quickly and easily.
Attaches directly to the drysuit.
Dry Glove Ring System
Compatible with our dry glove ring system. Loss of movement or manual dexterity, due to cold hands, can be dangerous during a dive, as well as being uncomfortable for the diver. Maintaining hand warmth and a divers ability to efficiently operate their essential diving equipment, is vital to safe diving and maintaining a high level of dive comfort. Northern Diver is proud to manufacture and continue to innovate our revolutionary concept in dry diving glove systems.
Small diamond neoprene fabric has a soft hand feel with enhanced heavy 3D textural appearance.
Its abrasion resistance is higher than standard nylon fabrics making it very suitable for drysuits.
The thickness of the FO4 neoprene varies dependent on suit specifications. Standard nylon lining has a stretchable soft/ smooth texture.
Available in various colours and MTP.
A 4-way stretch neoprene, super stretchy comfortable and versatile. Used on the neck and wrist seals of drysuits and wetsuits.
Independent testing & certification of valves.
To use the non-magnetic symbol for our diving suits and equipment, we have our products individually tested at QinetiQ, Portland.