The Inline Gas Analyser is suitable for pre-use checks on compressed air cylinders and continuous monitoring for surface-supplied breathing gas.
The unit can be adapted to monitor additional gases, such as helium, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and propane.
There is a built-in memory stick download port, which can be used to monitor equipment performance.
- No requirement for a separate look up table
- – 20 to 50°C
- Oxygen concentration range: 0.1% to 100%, accuracy +/-1%
- Operating time using internal battery: > 8 hours at 20°C, > 4 hours at – 20°C
- Option for user-adjustable settings, including: Oxygen concentration alarm levels
- Calibration using any oxygen concentration
- LCD display brightness
- Automatic compensation for temperature and humidity
- Calibrated using ambient air
- Hi-lo oxygen concentration alarm, factory-set to lo = 19.9% and hi = 21.9%
- Audio and visual alarm
- Alarm mute button, resets after 30 seconds
- IP 65 rated enclosure
- Powered by a rechargeable battery 100V~240V AC
- Power supply / battery charger with 3-pin & 2-pin adaptors
- Battery protection circuit
- The Inline Gas Analyser has the capability within the PCB to monitor helium, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
- There is also the provision to download the stored data by means of a USB.
- Includes: Power supply/battery charger with adapters
- Hand priming pump for calibration
- Factory-set gas flow regulator for SSD systems
- Connection tube (flow regulator to analyser)
- Humidity sensor and gas conditioning circuit (unit is self calibrating)