Pair quality with quality.
SBS is one of the largest boat trailer manufacturers in the UK with over 50 years’ experience. Their enviable reputation for supplying superior trailers competitively means we wouldn’t want to offer you a boat trailer form anyone else. They’re ideal for a vast range of inflatables and boats. Trailers can be custom built for various weights and lengths depending on your requirements. Although they specialise for boats up to 6m in length, the SBS trailers can be increased in length to accommodate inflatables up to 9.2 metres if required.
We’ll work with the SBS team to ensure that we get you the best trailer for your Osprey boat at the best price possible. These trailers are supplied to major sports boat builders, large import companies and they’re used by the MoD.
SBS bunk trailers are adjustable, this means we can ensure they fit your boat precisely. This in turn makes sure that your boat stays secure and safe on journeys because it gets maximum protection from the rigours of road transport.
The trailers are fitted with sealed for life bearings and torsion beam axles. SBS have found this type of bearing to be x5 better than the more traditional taper roller bearings so they’ve been using them in trailer designs for over 10 years now.
All SBS trailers are fitted with stainless steel brake cables. Not only does this provide you with a higher quality performance, but it also reduces the need for maintenance. All trailer frames are fully welded and hot dip galvanised, SBS trailers are manufactured this way to ensure they’re resistant to corrosion. They come complete with the best available running gear fitted as standard including a snubber post, a heavy-duty winch and full lighting Because SBS specialise in producing trailers for small power boats, they’re a perfect partner for Northern Diver’s Osprey inflatable boat range. We work with the SBS team so that you can get the best SBS trailer for your Osprey boat from us too, meaning we can be a one-stop-shop for your inflatable and accessories.
ALL FULLY EU TYPE APPROVED
* Trailer in photos shown is suitable for boats up to 450kgs, with a length up to 4 metres.
For enquiries or more information, contact us today.
- Both bunked and roller-easy loader configuration, as well as custom designs
- Torsion beam axles and waterproof bearings on most of the range – giving a virtually maintenance free long life
- Quality galvanized axles give a smooth ride for excellent towing characteristics and optimum safety, with EEC approved brakes and hubs
- Optional easy-to-use side steps for boat access
- Adjustable carpet-padded bunks to protect and support the hull
- All parts available from stock for speedy repair
- Securing eyes for the positive attachment of ratchet straps
- High capacity winch to aid recovery
- Full rear lighting on extending brackets