The Switch Block has been designed to be used with the Interspiro Divator AGA and OTS full face mask with a Medium Pressure (i.e. less than 16 bar / 232 psi) air supply. The switch block receives air hoses from the main and bailout cylinders and allows the diver to switch from the primary air supply to an alternate bailout air supply in case of low or failure of the primary supply. The switch block is attached to the diver’s mask, which is in an easily accessible location so the diver can open the Switch Block valve unaided and in nil visibility conditions. It is a diver activated switched valve to change the air supply from the main cylinder (switch in horizontal position) to the bailout (turn switch 90 deg, clockwise to the vertical position).
ND0000772 (Interspiro AGA) & ND0001413 (OTS)
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 250:2014, respiratory equipment – open circuit self-contained compressed air diving apparatus
- EN 250:2014
- CE 2425
- Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Personal Protective Equipment
Depth rating: 0-50 metres
Breathable air: use with compressed air only which complies with EN 12021
Dimensions (LxWxD): 68.5*60*44.5mm
- Housing: Brass CZ121
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- Spring 316 S/S
- O-Rings NBR
- Performance: <10°C
- Storage: -30°C to +70°C
- Testing: -20°C to +55°C
- Main via 1st stage: >150m3/hr @ 10bar outlet / 50 bar inlet.
- Bail via 1st stage: >150m3/hr @ 10bar outlet / 50 bar inlet.
- Ergonomically designed solution to a single point breathing system.
- The switch block was developed to allow the diver to switch from main cylinder to reserve with a one-handed, easy action.
- The slide valve is in the down position for the main gas feed and pushed up to bring reserve or bail out cylinder in line. The action of the slide valve is checked in the up and down position by a spring pin index.
- The non-return valve is located in the main inlet connection to prevent back flow from the bail inlet into main inlet when switched open.